I AM Kit | Illustrated Faith
I am a part of the Illustrated Faith launch team. I receive the monthly kits at no cost from DaySpring. This post contains affiliate links.
The "I Am" kit calls for me to dig deeper. It's helping me to name my distractions. It's helping me to remember who I am and WHOSE I am.
- 14 Day devotional written by Melisa Garcia
- two sheets of stickers that include inspirational words and alphabets
- set of clear cling stamps with phrases such as "make me more like YOU"
- three bookmarks with Scripture
- floral washi tape
- Be still magnetic bookmark
- Fussy Cut shapes and pieces
- and a beautiful clear "Oh, He Loves Me" pouch to keep it all together
I have already gotten started on this month's kit. The first day focused on fearlessness followed by capability on day two. So far, I like the order the topics are being presented because the devotional actually speaks to where I am now. I love that each day focuses on who I am in relation to Him. It's not necessarily a feel good devotional because there's the call to go deeper. If you are willing to be honest, it might actually hurt a bit.
I've found that working on the devotional each evening has been a great way for me to wind down. I can say that each evening I've found more clarity. I am slowly giving myself permission to allow certain things to fall away and permission to do things that I am really not so sure about because I desire to do what HE wants me to do. I am His.
Do you know whose you are? What have you been struggling with lately?
Get the Illustrated Faith I Am Devotional Kit HERE.