Fifth and Seventh Grade Homeschool Curriculum (2017-2018)
This year choosing our homeschool curriculum was a bit simpler. We have found some core components that fit our homeschool learning environment well which makes selecting curriculum easier.
Here are our homeschool selections for the 2017-2018 school year:
Homeschool Curriculum for 5th Grade
Homeschool Curriculum for 7th Grade
Combined Curriculum for 5th and 7th Grade
- Grapevine Bible Study (not sure which study possibly Joseph and Ruth)
- America the Beautiful Book 2 (my girls did book 1 last school year)
- Latin for Children Primer A Program
- Foreign Language for Kids Volume 1
- Geography- World Geography and U. S. Geography
- Anatomy- library books and Body Basics Science in a Nutshell Kit and A Peek Inside You Science in a Nutshell Kit
- Homeschool Art on Outschool
- Total Health- Talking About Life's Changes
- WriteShop Book E (my girls started this book in the Spring and will finish this upcoming year)
Have you planned your curriculum for next year? Share in the comments.
Did you enjoy this post? Check out our Fourth and Sixth Grade Homeschool Curriculum choices.