This year we're being a little more intentional about how we will spend our summer. There are plenty of things to do in Middle Tennessee during the summer, and we want to be a part of the happenings in our community.
Our Summer Bucket List 2017
- Go swimming and swim lessons
- Watch a movie under the stars
- Watch the Solar Eclipse in August
- Have a Family Fitness Day
- Play a game of family volleyball
- Have a family dance party
- Make tie dye shirts
- Go rock wall climbing
- Use the hammocks in the park
- Read lots of books
- Visit a water park
- Go to a sports event (see a game with regular people)
- Go to a festival we haven't attended
- Listen to live music
- See the monster trucks
- Visit the Smoky Mountains
- Play more and simply have fun! Summer always gives us more time outdoors. We have already pulled out the sidewalk paints from Rose Art and gone on our first trail walk of the season!
We've already gotten a jump start on our summer list by getting ahead in our summer reading. We've read half of the books on our list, and this weekend we'll make our trek to the Smoky Mountains. We are all looking forward to a vacation.
What are you planning for this summer with your family? Do you create a summer bucket list with your family?
Need more ideas for things to do during the summer? Check out these posts from the Capture the Summer Series: