I shared my reading list for the first time on Joy in the Ordinary this past summer. I had a good time sharing it with you guys. I actually read most of the books on the list, but some I didn't instead they were replaced with books I thought were a bit more interesting. Now it's winter, and I am finding a bit more time to enjoy reading again. I am excited to share with you six books that I am committed to reading before spring arrives.
My Six Book Selections for Winter
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
- The I Factor: How Building a Great Relationship with Yourself Is the Key to a Happy, Successful Life by Van Moody
- Choosing Faith Over Fear: 14 Days of Life Changing Lessons by Carlisha Williams
- The Happiness Dare: Pursuing Your Heart's Deepest, Holiest, and Most Vulnerable Desire By Jennifer Dukes Lee
- Copper Sun by Sharon Draper
- Jubilee by Margaret Walker
I was so excited about reading the books I selected, I've already finished The Magnolia Story in between writing this post, and I am currently working my way through the Happiness Dare. So far both of these titles are well worth reading.
What are you reading this winter?